- An email address identifies an email mailbox to which email messages may be delivered.
- (17. Email Addresses) Click and find only companies with at least one email address.
- (E-MAIL ADDRESSES) Members agree not to post their e-mail address on the site, except in the “e-mail” field of the signup form, or when we ask at any other time. There should be no need to give anyone your e-mail address.
- Apple ID is a password-entering system that Apple Inc. has for many of its computer products, such as iWork, the iTunes Store and the Apple Store.
- A unique user name that allows you to log in with administrative access to your site. All administrative access is integrated with an Apple ID.
- An email address registered with Apple, typically for iTunes, the Apple Online Store, or Apple Discussion groups. (Not yet unified so you may actually have several Apple IDs.)
- Swear to or support (a statement) by affidavit
- proved to be true; “a verified claim”
- Make sure or demonstrate that (something) is true, accurate, or justified
- (verification) (law) an affidavit attached to a statement confirming the truth of that statement
- (verification) confirmation: additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory) is correct; “fossils provided further confirmation of the evolutionary theory”
Apple Store Front Display of iPhone Apps
This is currently the display at many Apple Stores nationwide. It features the various applications that can be found on the App Store.
Picture taken at the Woodfield Mall Apple Store in Schaumburg, IL
Apples on blue canvas. Polaroid 440 camera and expired ID-UV.